Not many people were familiar with the word stress a few years back. But in the past decade or so it has not only become popular but also has become a common symptom in human beings. As we know every action has an equal and opposite reaction, the same is the case with our lives. Sometimes there are situations which can make us worried. These worries can cause stress when carried in our mind for long. There are three types of stresses in common:
• Acute Stress- It is the response of our mind towards any terrifying event that can cause emotional disbalance.
• Episodic Acute Stress- When the acute stress starts happening more frequently then it may cause episodic acute stress.
• Chronic Acute Stress- If the acute stress is not taken care of for long period of time then it enters the phase of chronic acute stress.
To counter stress it is very important to know- if we are really a victim of it or not? So before starting to cure it, we should first check the symptoms of it and then take any further steps. Some of the symptoms of the stress are:
– Longtime headaches.
– Stomach problems like constipation, diarrhea.
– A sudden increase in heartbeat and blood pressure.
– Dizziness, nausea.
– Pain in muscles.
– Thinking more about a particular thing.
When you encounter these symptoms in yourself or anybody it is always good to take the advice of a doctor to get a better view of the situation. A doctor can help you in getting out of that, what you think, is stress. Stress is something which cannot be treated with the medicines but it can only be handled by knowing your inner self.
Taking the advice of a doctor is important, but there should also be some efforts from your end also. Here are some of the tips which can help you battling stress:
– Avoiding caffeine.
– Try to sleep more.
– Try meditation and other relaxation techniques.
– Talk to your near ones.
– Try to take control of your mind.
– Spend more time with friends and people who make you happy.
Other than these tips the one thing that is really important is to never give up on yourself. Mind -‘It is not the stress that kills us, it is our reaction to it’. So, try to act smartly, and fight with it like a warrior.